Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Valentine Conversation Heart Plaque

I saw a cute idea for Valentine day decorating on Pinterest and I just knew I had to make it.  It was so simple to make and turned out super cute.  
 I bought my hearts at Michaels and used paints and glitter that I already had.
 I painted 5 hearts as I wasn't sure which colors I wanted to use in the final product.  I wanted them to look as close to conversation hearts as I could get them.
 After the paint dried I cut our names out on my Cricut and then used my sticker maker, love that thing, to attach them to the hearts.  I finished them off with some modge podge, to seal and shine the finished product.  With my handy dandy glue gun I attached them to a red polka dot ribbon and tied a bow.
I absolutely love how it turned out!
Final cost:  $4.47
The final cost is probably cheaper as I only used part of the ribbon and the hearts were only $.99.

1 comment: